6.14.2011

My Favorites

Good Afternoon!

I've been thinking a lot lately about how my favorite products (shampoos, cosmetics, etc.) seem to change quite frequently.  I often find myself buying something like a tube of lipgloss, loving it so much and going back to the store to get another bottle *just in case I run out*... only to find that before I even run out of the first tube I've found a new favorite!  Has this ever happened to anyone before?  Now that I look at some of the duplicates in my makeup collection I realize how much it adds up! :)

My favorites right now:

Everyday Make Up
Maybelline Super Stay Foundation - Classic Beige
Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette
Mark Hook Up Black Liquid Eyeliner
Rimmel Black Pencil Eyeliner
Loreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara
Physicians Formula Magic Mosaic Light Bronzer
Burt's Bees Original Lip Balm (I lose these all the time!)
Own Nightime Lip Therapy
Own Plump Hydration Lip Therapy - Chili Pepper, True Mint
ELF Blotting Sheets

Lotion
Tanning -Designer Skin's Smile You're Darker
Hand/Body - Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion
Face - Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture for Combination Skin

Shower
Clean & Clear Berry Morning Burst Splash Shower Gel
Diamond Shine Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner
PanOxyl Face Wash
$1 Pink Scrubbie!

After Shower
Diamond Shine Illuminating Smoother
Sally's generic form of CHI Silk Infusion

Hair Dye
Ion Creme Darkest Brown (Sally's)

Stores
Sally Beauty
Ulta
Sephora
Forever 21
Love Culture
Manic Shoes
Charlotte Russe
Marshall's
TJ Maxx
Borders
Barnes & Noble

Restaurants
Noodle's & Co.
Panera
Breakaway Deli
On The Border!

Clothes
Skinny Jeans
Denim Shorts
Basic Tanks
Colorful Cardigans
Flip Flops
Jean Jackets
Dark Denim
Sneakers
Colorful Crocheted Vests
Pencil Skirts
Wedges
Bikinis!

Summer Activities
Bike Rides, Walks, Bonfires
Outdoor Malls
Swinging!
Fishing, Swimming
Fireworks
Photography Trips

Television Shows
Grey's Anatomy
Gossip Girl
House
Glee
Vampire Diaries

Movies
Flash Dance
The Breakfast Club
Cars!
Donnie Darko
Sweet Sixteen
Confessions of a Shopaholic

Music
Last Friday Night - Katy Perry
Britney Spears
Strobe - Deadmau5
Hot - Inna
Hotel California - The Eagles
Stereo Love - Edward Maya
Pink Floyd, 311
Switchfoot

Colors/Patterns
Coral Pinks and Aqua Blues
Neutrals, Earth Tones
Wide Stripes
Paisley
Polka Dot


And of course... favorite season: SUMMER.  I'm sure I'll be adding more to this list later today.  What are your favorites?

4 comments:

  1. I am your newest follower via blog frog. Thanks for the follow. Stop over and give my blog a follow and enter a giveaway. My reviews are mostly health and beauty with a little mix of other things I do. Have a great day!

    http://autumnbluesreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm actually into make up too...but I'm no expert.Your blog could teach me one or two :) I'm your newest follower.

    Ria
    iheartprettystuffs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for finding me on blog frog. I look forward to your visits at Katherines Corner. Fun post Lots of great things! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really bad when it comes to my health and beauty products, I am always trying something new because I just can't seem to find my perfect match.Some of my constant favorites are turquoise eyeshadows and feather earrings. I think they are an easy way to dress up the everyday look.

    -XO
    kristine
    mooninmygarden

    ReplyDelete

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP