12.02.2011

My Favorites

Looking at my earlier post, my favorites have changed a bit... they usually do that with the seasons. :)

My Favorites Right Now:

Everyday Make Up
Loreal Paris MagicSmooth Souffle in Sun Beige (503)
Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette
Mark Hook Up Black Liquid Eyeliner
Rimmel Black Pencil Eyeliner
Hoola by Benefit
Rimmel Volume Accelerator Mascara in Black
Maybelline Baby Lips (the pink and blue one)
Tea Time Sublime Ballmania Lip Balm (for tanning, SPF 20)
The Loreal Paris Foundation made my skin less oily, so dropped the ELF sheets

Lotion
Designer Skin's Black Noir, Obsidian, and Luminary
California Tan Cypher Face (LOVE the bottle)
Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Concentrated Therapy (hand cream... best ever)

Shower
Any Dove shower gel
Aphogee Moisturizing Shampoo
Aphogee 2 Minute Reconstructor
Diamond Shine Volumizing Conditioner
St. Ives Apricot Scrub

After Shower
Age Beautiful Leave-in Serum by Zoto's

Hair Dye
Age Beautiful in Dark Brown by Zoto's
This turns out a very nice shade of black, fades merely a smidge...
...compared to Ion, which was Fade City.
Brilliant shine, awesome conditioning power, very vibrant.
Love it.

Stores
Sally Beauty
Ulta
Love Culture
Marshall's
TJ Maxx
Target
Charlotte Russe
Barnes & Noble
Bath & Body Works
Bed Bath & Beyond

Restaurants
Hungry Howie's :|
On The Border
Red Ox
Jimmy John's
I really just like home-cooked meals to be honest...!

Clothes
Skinny jeans (LOVE my white ones)
Sweaters & cardigans
Both flat & heeled boots
Chunky heels
Jean Jackets
Dark Denim
Moccasins & Ugg Boots
Pencil Skirts & Blouses
Opaque, patterned, or lacey stockings
Peacoats & Scarves
Touchscreen Gloves!

Winter Activities
Christmas... decorating, shopping, baking, family...
Christmas Lights (Downtown Rochester!)
Photography
Sledding
New Years shopping (sequined dresses!)
Staying warm

Television Shows
Grey's Anatomy
Vampire Diaries
Lifetime :]

Movies
These haven't changed much...
...the new Twilight wasn't so good, what a surprise.

Music
Genre - Chillwave
Polish Girl - Neon Indian
A Walk - Tycho
The Twelves
Synth, synth... and more synth.
Romanian Techno...Edward Maya and Inna
My classic favorites... 311, Pink Floyd

Colors/Patterns
Red-Orange and Mauve
Jewel Tones
Hot pink, Dark Turquoise
Neutrals, earthy colors
Anything Crocheted
Pinstriped pants for the office
Tone-on-Tone patterns
Stripes

I didn't realize this wasn't added before but...

Reads
Health and Nutrition Articles
Automotive News!


And of course, my white iPhone 4S and it's cute pink Skull Candy case.

-Mia

4 comments:

  1. Great post! I'm a huge vampire diaries fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Me too.. I think I'm an episode or two behind :|

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this website. This website helped me with prayer learning. and welcome to my home to see you ~!Let us discuss the ugg tularosa related topics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absoltuely me too!!! great stuff
    vampire diaries is one of my fav shows!!

    stop by to get 7 great discount offer on 'Romwe' Fashion store on my blog! hurry :)

    lets follow eachother if you like

    cheers
    hanz
    http://www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP